How to totally disable Windows 10 update? It just ruined my 12-hour work.?

I was running my work for 12 hours then Windows 10 forced my laptop to restart for a stupid update which I don't want at all. I did turn off the auto update then it still download and do this forcefully. Do you know how to completely turn off auto-update? I don't even want update to exists in my Windows... show more I was running my work for 12 hours then Windows 10 forced my laptop to restart for a stupid update which I don't want at all. I did turn off the auto update then it still download and do this forcefully.

Do you know how to completely turn off auto-update? I don't even want update to exists in my Windows 10 from now on. I want to use Mac but my work can't run on Mac.

Now, I'm really pissed off on Microsoft staff who did this to Windows 10. If they're Indian I would be angry enough to say "******* Indian"