Advise for a 17 year old to become more confident?

Okay so I’m 17 almost 18 and I’m that socially awkward quite girl in class .i get so much anxiety when I’m asked to do a presentation like my heart pounds so loudly it feels like it’s about to rip out of my chest and my whole body shakes uncontrollably and I stutter over my words it’s so embarrassing.Even when the... show more Okay so I’m 17 almost 18 and I’m that socially awkward quite girl in class .i get so much anxiety when I’m asked to do a presentation like my heart pounds so loudly it feels like it’s about to rip out of my chest and my whole body shakes uncontrollably and I stutter over my words it’s so embarrassing.Even when the teacher is picking on people to answer questions my heart races and I avoid making eye contact with them.Because of my shyness and low self esteem guys don’t talk to me and It sucks because it makes me feel like I’m going to die alone.Some girls are just so confident and have high self esteem and I just want to be on the same level .I want to be able to put my hand up to answer a questions in class(ik that sounds silly but I really struggle with it) and I want to be confident enough to start a conversation with a guy and my peers in general . Does anyone have any tips/advice to how I can become more confident where should i start?
26 answers 26