What does it mean to have Saturn in the ninth house astrologically?

I have Saturn in the ninth house in my chart. Since Saturn is the planet of delay and destruction, and the ninth house is associated with higher education, does it mean that I will either have challenges in higher education or my higher education would be delayed? I really want to have a Bachelor degree so that I... show more I have Saturn in the ninth house in my chart. Since Saturn is the planet of delay and destruction, and the ninth house is associated with higher education, does it mean that I will either have challenges in higher education or my higher education would be delayed? I really want to have a Bachelor degree so that I can find a good job later. However, I am already in my late 20s but I still have not graduated from university until right now. It makes me feel like a loser. Is it because of the effect from Saturn in the ninth house in my chart?