I smoked weed and my throat hurts?

Im 15 and í smoke weed I smoke it once in a while and the last one i smoked was on monday and my throat (windpipe) hurts like hell when I swallow or breath (bearable but hurts) and I was wondering if it was the weed I don’t want to see I doctor about it because My parents will find out and I will be forced to... show more Im 15 and í smoke weed

I smoke it once in a while and the last one i smoked was on monday and my throat (windpipe) hurts like hell when I swallow or breath (bearable but hurts) and I was wondering if it was the weed

I don’t want to see I doctor about it because My parents will find out and I will be forced to go to rehab

I have been somking for about a year or two ( but I have done it like 15 times more or less)

So I’m not a first timer and this has never happened before and the last time I smoked it was with some friends and the don’t feel bad so I really don’t knows help?