What position would I play in football?

I need a change in my life and I was thinking about going out and playing football my junior year. I am currently a sophomore but I played football from the age of 5 to 12 and quit then. I have better good awareness and a good football IQ. Lots of people are encouraging me to play football but I’m not too sure what... show more I need a change in my life and I was thinking about going out and playing football my junior year. I am currently a sophomore but I played football from the age of 5 to 12 and quit then. I have better good awareness and a good football IQ. Lots of people are encouraging me to play football but I’m not too sure what position I would play.

I just turned 16
Current sports - Water polo & Swim team
5’11 170
Bench 205 Deadlift 350
I run a 3.1s 20 yard dash which is roughly a 5.5s 40 yard dash
Back when I used to play I was a DE/LB and a TE but I’ve always liked defense more
I have a fairly decent body like I can gain fat and muscle quick or lose it quick so if I needed to gain some weight or lose some I could
I am not meant to be a sprinter like a WR or CB as I have some hip problems that limits my mobility in situations like that

Let me know what you think