GCSE ENGLISH LIT HEELLLLLPPPPPP of mice and men please!!!?

Ok so I screwed up a bit cause I'm a mad procrastinator, and managed to leave most of my GCSE revision to basically the last minute. whoops... Already done 7 exams and most of them went fine, but my English lit is in a couple days and the book is of mice and men. I need to learn of quotes for each character but... show more Ok so I screwed up a bit cause I'm a mad procrastinator, and managed to leave most of my GCSE revision to basically the last minute. whoops... Already done 7 exams and most of them went fine, but my English lit is in a couple days and the book is of mice and men. I need to learn of quotes for each character but cause we don't know what the question is I'm not sure which quotes to learn. I'm not too worried about learning the actual quotes to be honest bcause I'm actually quite good at learning stuff last minute and can keep a cool head or whatever but I just don't know what quotes to learn for each character you know. That's what I'm worried about, not being able to actually answer the question so if someone could please please please help me out with what quotes to actually lean that would mean more than the world to me!!! thanks!
1 answer 1