What if I forgot to complain about something, but now I still want to get it off my chest?

Example: The algorithms on Youtube are dumb. I search for female artists and their shows, and one comes up, but soon it's right back to male artists within fewer than five jumps. Spotify seems to have fixed this sometime in the last year; I just forgot to say something before they did. It seems dumb to bring... show more Example: The algorithms on Youtube are dumb. I search for female artists and their shows, and one comes up, but soon it's right back to male artists within fewer than five jumps.

Spotify seems to have fixed this sometime in the last year; I just forgot to say something before they did. It seems dumb to bring it up now.

But YouTube can still go to hell. A lot of the women artists I look for don't have their shows nowadays, but I forgot to complain about it while they did.

Since I can’t tweet this outdated gripe, but I still really want to fume about it for a sec, What Should I do?