Msconfig edit, can't repair PC, cmd question?

I changed the msconfig settings for my PC, switching on the PCI checkbox and the "Make boot settings permanent" - I googled if it was OK to do that before I did it, but now it won't boot properly at all and the automatic repair won't work nor will the system restore. I don't want to factory... show more I changed the msconfig settings for my PC, switching on the PCI checkbox and the "Make boot settings permanent" - I googled if it was OK to do that before I did it, but now it won't boot properly at all and the automatic repair won't work nor will the system restore. I don't want to factory reset it. Is there a way to use the cms to undo those two changes I made?
Update: I changed the msconfig settings for my PC, switching on the PCI checkbox and the "Make boot settings permanent" - I googled if it was OK to do that before I did it, but now it won't boot properly at all and the automatic repair won't work nor will the system restore. I don't want to factory... show more I changed the msconfig settings for my PC, switching on the PCI checkbox and the "Make boot settings permanent" - I googled if it was OK to do that before I did it, but now it won't boot properly at all and the automatic repair won't work nor will the system restore. I don't want to factory reset it. Is there a way to use the CMD to undo those two changes I made?**
1 answer 1