Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Why on Yahoo Answers am I suddenly locked out of my account when I get to about level 4?

I made this account yesterday but I don't think I am going to bother with Yahoo Answers anymore. I have been locked out of 4 accounts for reasons that are not trolling or violations. At about Level 4 I suddenly get locked out and messages of "This User Name is Not Recognized" or something to that extent.

Is there a way to fix this or is it just how Yahoo is now in which case I am not going to use it anymore.

Anyone know?

• .

It's never been the norm for a user to lose login access to a Yahoo account, except for serious Terms of Service violations. The norm for abuse of Yahoo Answers is YA account suspension, which means you can login to your account and use all the usual features of Yahoo, except Yahoo Answers (you can read posts but not make any, report any, or give TU/TDs).

If you can't login to your Yahoo account, and you are fairly sure you weren't locked out due to violations of TOS, then hit the Help pages and work through the account recovery methods.

That is not normal unless you are getting violations or a really bad one.

Read the terms of Use.

Each level up to 6 is limited to the number of posts the member may make per day.