Can someone tell me why some people get so flustered so easily?

It seems as if in almost every day situations I witness someone getting their feathers in a bunch over every little thing. It could be the way something is worded, some get upset that you didn't say it exactly the way they think you should have. Or when driving, people constantly get upset if you merge into... show more It seems as if in almost every day situations I witness someone getting their feathers in a bunch over every little thing. It could be the way something is worded, some get upset that you didn't say it exactly the way they think you should have. Or when driving, people constantly get upset if you merge into their lane (not cutting them off...just that you "entered" their space lol and then they speed up around you as if to prove a point). Of people get upset about sports, or religion, or just about everything you can think of lol.

Why is this an issue CONSTANTLY?
1 answer 1