How do I act like a proper college student?

I'm 19 years old (legal drinking age in Canada) and I attend a university that's pretty well known across the nation for its party culture. I'm a straight A student, school athlete and I've got plenty of friends, but more often than not, I find that at parties or the clubs I'm off to the side... show more I'm 19 years old (legal drinking age in Canada) and I attend a university that's pretty well known across the nation for its party culture. I'm a straight A student, school athlete and I've got plenty of friends, but more often than not, I find that at parties or the clubs I'm off to the side standing there awkwardly, even when I've had a bit to drink. I'm always nervous of being judged for dancing or anything like that. I guess my question to the community is "how do I stop caring so much and enjoy my college life?" Everyone else seems to figure it out. I'm a decent looking dude (not shattering any records here, but attract my fair share of women) and I've got plenty of money to support whatever fun my friends and I are up to. I've got the academics and athletics figured out, but I find I'm not enjoying college. How does everyone else loosen up to go wild at the club?
10 answers 10