My boyfriend broke up with me because I don’t appreciate him how can I show him?

He broke up with me because I do realise I haven’t been appreciate him, I always expect him to go out of his way to make him happy and do stuff for me like picking me up buying me food all that I took it for granted for about 2-3 weeks. I know I did wrong . I just want h back I want to show him that this will never... show more He broke up with me because I do realise I haven’t been appreciate him, I always expect him to go out of his way to make him happy and do stuff for me like picking me up buying me food all that I took it for granted for about 2-3 weeks. I know I did wrong . I just want h back I want to show him that this will never happen again .
He’s not the type to get jealous or angry
We’ve been together nearly a year the feelings are the same I love him the only reason we breaking up is cause he doesn’t feel appreciated anymore. He was willing to give it a go and have some space but now he doesn’t he just wants to give this up . I don’t theres so much potential here. Am I being crazy for trying to change his mind. How can I compromise. He says I’m forcing him to stay with him . There has to be something telling him to stay caus if he really want to break up he would just cut ties and leave no bull. He says he doesn’t want to be together but we’re still together I’m so confused . I just need him back. How can I physically who’s him I appreciate him, he wants actions not just words.
Since we broke up I’ve been crying and been at his house even though he doesn’t want me but he let me stay at his house if he’s actually done with me wouldn’t he just kick me out and fully cut me off. We still have pics , presents and everything together if he truly wants to leave why didn’t he actually end the relationship and everything along with the relationship.
He broke up with me a 5 days ago