Are SAIT ITSD Credits Transferrable for Software Engineering or Computer Science at UofC?

I'm 17, and plan to attend SAIT this upcoming fall for the ITSD program. I plan to transfer to a University after receiving my diploma, but i'm concerned about whether or not I will be rejected or accepted by UofC through my transfer. On the official SAIT website, UofC is not listed as one of the... show more I'm 17, and plan to attend SAIT this upcoming fall for the ITSD program. I plan to transfer to a University after receiving my diploma, but i'm concerned about whether or not I will be rejected or accepted by UofC through my transfer. On the official SAIT website, UofC is not listed as one of the universities I could transfer into, however, my sister (a SAIT alumni) stated that the list of schools for transfer is just a marketing scheme. She is quite knowledgeable when it comes to SAIT, however, I do not want to risk not getting into UofC by earning a diploma for a program with credits that can't be transferred. If anyone has further information on this, please help a gal out!
1 answer 1