Are SAIT ITSD Credits Transferrable for Software Engineering or Computer Science at UofC?

I'm 17, and plan to attend SAIT this upcoming fall for the ITSD program. I plan to transfer to a University after receiving my diploma, but i'm concerned about whether or not I will be rejected or accepted by UofC through my transfer. On the official SAIT website, UofC is not listed as one of the universities I could transfer into, however, my sister (a SAIT alumni) stated that the list of schools for transfer is just a marketing scheme. She is quite knowledgeable when it comes to SAIT, however, I do not want to risk not getting into UofC by earning a diploma for a program with credits that can't be transferred. If anyone has further information on this, please help a gal out!

It is extremely unlikely that you can transfer from a vocational diploma program into a university bachelor's degree program, especially internationally. UC schools are particularly tough to transfer into even with an academic associate's degree from a California community college.

Better: earn a bachelor's degree at SAIT, then apply for master's degree program at a good grad school.

• Sarah1 year agoReport

UofC is the University of Calgary, a school in Canada that I live near. It's not a California university. How would I be able to do a Masters without getting my degree?