Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 year ago

Will you be voting tactically in the European elections?

Tactical voting takes advantage of the current political mess by helping pro-Remain voters to make the right choices. It’s these choices that will help to save our star. ​

The D’Hondt voting system used in the European elections isn't simple. That’s why clever minds have come together to crunch the numbers on the latest doorstep polling. By using that data, Remain Voter recommendations will be as up to date as possible.

I vote tactically in most elections, except local government elections, because I live in what is often a marginal constituency. I'm minded to vote for the Lib Dems in the EU elections but I shall check https://www.remainvoter.com/ when they make their recommendations later today to confirm that would be the optimum choice.

I'll be voting Brexit Party!

yes, because my lifetime political party has changed beyond recognition in trying to appeal to the largest market share of joe public. it has jettisoned all prior principles and values.

• Zed

Im voting for the BREXIT PARTY. That is not tactical just practical.

• Tavy

Brexit.

• hungryjoe
      1 year agoReport

BoIIIocks to that, mate!

I will be voting for the Brexit Party as the others don't want to know about democracy i.e. we voted LEAVE and we should be out by now.

• F
      1 year agoReport

I agree but I can't vote for Farage, he's such an ar5e.

Yes, I will be voting for the Brexit Party

I'm not voting, don't like any of the parties, if you go into a store and all the food is rotten you wouldn't buy the least rotten food

• Zed
      1 year agoReport

Did you vote in the referendum?

Yes, probably Lib Dem if they have the most chance of getting elected.

I shall vote Green. I can’t vote for any party which will do Brexit without the guarantee of a confirmatory vote with ‘Remain’ on the ballot.

Thick Dianne seems to think that people should vote so as to be on "the winning side" rather than for what they believe. FYI, my Euro constituency elected a Green MEP in 2014.