Girl says she really likes me, but doesn’t want to hurt me. What do I do?

This girl and I have been talking for around 3 weeks, and have hit it off really well through text. We are constantly tagging each other in posts and texting everyday with ‘goodnight/morning baby’ texts and lots of kissing emojis. She says many things to say she likes me with tagging in relationship posts and... show more This girl and I have been talking for around 3 weeks, and have hit it off really well through text. We are constantly tagging each other in posts and texting everyday with ‘goodnight/morning baby’ texts and lots of kissing emojis.
She says many things to say she likes me with tagging in relationship posts and saying ‘you’re a keeper’. She has definitely been the pursuer of the thing we have.

We had our first date a few nights ago and everything was fairly smooth. Towards the end of the night, she brought up relationships and we talked and she said she really likes me, (I said I like you too) but she doesn’t want to be in a relationship right now. She’s 19, and said she’s bad in relationships and said her previous relationships have been short (1-2 months) and that she gets bored easily. She said I’m a really good guy and says she needs to work on herself before getting into one again, and I agreed with her completely.

Is this a way for her to subtly friend zone me? Should I message her to clarify again what she means? How long should I wait for her, If at all? Thanks.