Im 17 and I want to go to the fawang shaolin temple in dengfeng/zhengzhou and stay there to learn kung fu for 2-5 years. How is the process?

How much money does it cost? Can I just go there and ask if they can take me in to train me? Im looking for the whole shaolin experience. I want to get trained, beaten and built. Is it possible for me to get this, also im from norway/iraq. I would very much appreciate it if you guys/women could take the time to answer my question. This is my dream and I dont know how to achieve it.

Your parents would have to find some program that takes foreign minors for such training and you'd most assuredly need a visa for that.

Money Grasshopper, traveling and lodging is expensive. Start training where you live now if you haven't already. You will meet people during your training that can offer you the information you seek

I'd like to know the answer too. That would be amazing.