Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 6 months ago

What is in bottled water that makes me gag when i take a sip?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Not sure maybe try a different brand. Some of them do have the plastic taste.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

R u female? Maybe ur pregnant..

• 6 months ago

Maybe the plasticky taste? Or perhaps all the crap that gets into the water after it has been underground, gurgling through dinosaur droppings for thousands of years.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

the plastic can leach phthalates and bisphenol A into the water . both are estrogen mimicking chemicals , meaning they act like miracle - gro for tumors . keep the bottles out of sunlight .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I think all you sissies who have trouble with plain water, bottled or not, are a bunch of little snow flakes.

If it makes you gag, stop drinking it.

The ingredients in YOUR bottled water is on the freakin label.

Get real.

• Emily Rose
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

If you're having a bad day you could just not answer. No need to bully the asker by calling him or her names its not like them not liking bottled water affects your life in anyway.

• Dimo
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

You are used to water out of the tap, full of chemicals and crap. Bottled water is clear, clean, rather bland.

What makes the water gag you what isn't in it.

• Dimo
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

You *OBVIOUSLY* have not tasted Los Angeles water. --https://la.curbed.com/2016/3/14/11228950/gardena-disgusting-water-brockovich

• Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nothing. It is self-created, all in your mind.

• 6 months ago

I dont think so but we have water from frig and we like iced tea..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.