Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Do Pro Choicers like murder? Considering the fact that pro lifers support abortion in the case of incest and rape.?

• James

Pro choice is against murder.

We are prolife

Why are you accusing those who express the right to choose, for murdering people? Please consider this: What if your daughter (or son) was experimenting based on something they read or saw on TV, or on the Internet, and one got pregnant at age 11 or 12? Would you toss out their childhood? I doubt it.

I don't think a baby should be killed because of rape. I'd rather the rapist die, but I'm pro-life in all cases. My opinion doesn't matter though. Leviticus defines life as being the blood of an animal. Heartbeat begins at 5 weeks, which is the time of the first missed period.

I am pro life, and babies should be given for adoption if rape.

How dare anyone deny life just because the woman was violated.

I'm pro-Iife, and I don't support it in those cases unless there is no heartbeat or the chiId is too deformed to Iive or what have you.

@Diederich: No heartbeat is the only way to ensure it is not alive after a certain point. Like you said, all other organs are still developing. Heartbeat is the only thing that can determine if it's alive, oh smart one.

shy do you think you can control a human?.....its none of your bussnes what a stranger does..im betting your life is full of things god does not like.what makes you so understanding?.....

• Fake1 year agoReport

**So why** Yes it is my business if a stranger wants to kill another beaming. Who said I worshiped God? It is not their life or body it's someone else's.

The Democrats have proven that their whole " clump of cells " line was BS all along with their new push for late term , full term and live birth abortion .

Source(s): An 8 month , 29 day old , 10 pound clump of cells
    • Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

no, she said if it would cause mental harm to the mother, then when asked to clarify she said I'm not a physician that should be asked to the physicians that worked on the bill with us

nope, we like to choose things for ourselves, and not be forced to act the way others want us to because of their religious dogma

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

lol, you're a fool, my atheism has nothing to do with my objection to being forced to act the way a minority of people want me to act based off of nothing but dogma and misinformation, my aversion to fascism does