My Fiance's instagram got hacked and then deleted. She's reached out to instagram multiple times but hasn't got a response. What can we do?

• SRΛSC

Instagram is pretty bad at replying to that sort of issue. Had someone I know had the same thing happen to them & also contacted Instagram through as many means as I could including some (as I found out) dead but still posted links, nada.

Could still keep trying but also look into starting up a new account since its most likely that that other one is done for.

• All you can do is make a new one. Social media companies don't really help with issues like that.

• Uri

Suck it up

• Social media companies do not have "customer service" departments. You are just supposed to use it and like it and shut up.

Create a new one.