Missy asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

I get morning erections and erections when I masturbate. However, I don t get erection when I m about to have sex. What do I do?

Are you attracted to whom you may be having sex with?

try foreplay? I mean I am sure you think sex should lalst about 4-6 minutes But ask her what she thinks .... and if your Into dudes spend the extra 4-6 minutes ( doubled yes) to do some fore fore play like frott against his or her leg and you make believe you give a ****

find a different partner

You probably aren’t attracted to whoever you are *******. If you are ******* girls you are probably gay or like aren’t ******* the type of girl that tickles your pickle. But if you’re ******* guys you are probably straight or the guy you are ******* didn’t wash his butthole that good. Or you just love yourself more than you love other people. Or you should try some kinky stuff see what you like. Like i get turned on when people choke me. Lol try something like that. Or like build a relationship with the person you are planning to **** because you probably aren’t comfortable with them.