Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

What are some examples of problems European countries are having due to Muslim immigration?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Sweden has seen an enormous increase in rapes and other violent crime due primarily to Muslims immigration. It now has the highest rape rate of any western country. The UN has said Sweden is in danger of becoming a third world country by 2030.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I don’t know but whatever problems they’re having with that I think I’d rather still live in some of their countries than this one.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Yeah mommmmmm ughhhh I clean my bedroom lateeeerrrrrrrAaaaaaa

• The raping of White women and girls. Rape is bad enough as it is, but to be raped by a moslem is a stain that can never be cleansed. They are ruined for decent White men, forever. It is not their fault, of course, but what man could ever be with a moslem who was had by a moslem?

• ...Show all comments
    • Bro, It's not her fault, but it's like being burned in a fire. The scars are always there. That is how vile the verdampte moslems are. For each one of ours they rape, "the lads" should rape one of theirs. All they understand is violence, so give it to them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Well, in the past, Muslims made Europupppies use Arabic numerals, drink coffee, bathe daily in hot water. Euros miss the good old days of Roman numerals and smelling bad.

• 1 year ago

Who made the policies so that muslim migration could happen?

• 1 year ago

They are invading everywhere

They are to tell us what we can and xant do, and winning

• 1 year ago

Very little.....the bulk of European countries are atheistically inclined.

Peace.

• 1 year ago

One recent example is a church which decided to cover the crosses on top of the church because they were offensive to someone.

• ...Show all comments
    • 123451 year agoReport

It was in singapore as far as i remember and Singapore is not a part of Europe as far as i know

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

A mob of Muslims took over De Gaulle international airport just this past weekend.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Muslims driving trucks into crowds of people

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.