Can you help with my setting?

Update: This is my first novel (only ever written short-fiction) and I'm having trouble picking a setting for my Fantasy world. I wanted something fairly original but mostly something that sounded interesting. Both settings fit my plot, so how do I choose?
Update 2: One idea centres around Shamanism. How spirits use the dream world as an intermediary to the physical world. An evil spirit has discovered a way to trap a race she dislikes in the dreamworld, where she can control everything and what happens is real. (If you break your leg in a dream, it doesn't really break.... show more One idea centres around Shamanism. How spirits use the dream world as an intermediary to the physical world. An evil spirit has discovered a way to trap a race she dislikes in the dreamworld, where she can control everything and what happens is real. (If you break your leg in a dream, it doesn't really break. But in her world it does). No one is aware they are stuck in s dream. Their bodies exist in the physical world, in hybernation fuelled by magic and are kept alive by magic.
Update 3: The other doesn't involve the dream world or ghosts. Instead it is a realm created by a sorcer who has the unique ability to create repicas of existing places that exist in another dimension. He has total control over this world (gravity, seasons, day/night cycles). And has trapped people there as slaves. Which... show more The other doesn't involve the dream world or ghosts. Instead it is a realm created by a sorcer who has the unique ability to create repicas of existing places that exist in another dimension. He has total control over this world (gravity, seasons, day/night cycles). And has trapped people there as slaves.
Which one sounds the most promising to you? Thank you for your time
Update 4: @Andrew - for some reason I can't reply to you in the comments section so I'' leave it here. Thanks for replying but I think I take Blue bell's advice and just work on it myself a bit more.