Why do Muslims object to calling God (Allah) 'Father'? Since God is the source of all life, doesn't that imply fatherhood even as a metaphor?

IS THERE A MUSLIM IN THE HOUSE??? I would like to hear the Muslim perspective FROM A MUSLIM. Please and thank you!

Allah is not our father, he is our creator and Lord and that is a special type of relationship that my actual father and I do not share.

I don't worship my father, I don't fast for my father, I don't give in charity for my father, and I don't do good deeds for my father because he has no power to reward or punish me except by what Allah wills.

I do all those things for Allah alone. Allah is above his creation and is unlike his creation. Many times in the past mankind has slipped into worshiping idols and humans such as the people of Pharaoh and the Christians today, and even some Jews in the past worshiped a human.

Humans have a beginning and an end, Allah has no beginning and no end.

wa salam.

• Archer

No, it seems the Christians need you to be able to identify more with their presentation of that god.

because they worship Satan ignorantly

God the Father is the Father of all spirits. they dont know the christian new testament bible. most Christians dont know the book of Mormon. some people have never even heard of it. anyway both the new testament and the BoM call Heavenly Father, Father. Jesus is called Father also, for different reason.

WHO cares since it is a fake moon god? TRUE GOD IS YAHWEH WHO IS 3 IN ONE...BIBLE IS THE TRUE HOLY BOOK...cults always deny THE THREE IN ONE GOD.

Psychologically speaking, subsisting Creator with Father is a product of our primate nature, where we give respect to parental figures. Some, consciously or unconsciously, just take the father identity and apply it to a creator. There are plenty of other examples where gods represent human attributes. There is even one philosopher who said, "If Horses had Gods the Gods would have horse attributes." This is modernly called anthropomorphism.

Muslims protested the Catholic Church first so I think that makes them Protestants