What is her problem with me?

I’ve been friends with this girl for a year. I feel frustrated because she is copying everything I do, my hobbies, my interests, even my dating life. She messaged me as soon as she saw online that I took up dancing and asked me if she could join classes with me. I naturally said yes and since then we have been... show more I’ve been friends with this girl for a year. I feel frustrated because she is copying everything I do, my hobbies, my interests, even my dating life.

She messaged me as soon as she saw online that I took up dancing and asked me if she could join classes with me. I naturally said yes and since then we have been going to class together.
I took photos of myself dancing in a studio and she messaged me asking how I got my photos done and she wants me to take photos of her dancing now in the exact same place and get the same photos.

I put on social media that I was back into dating and she messaged me asking how I got dates and where I got them from and I told her I met them online so she joined the same dating site.

When I go on dates she will message me and tell me that she’s jealous and wants to hear all about them. When I do tell her on nights out she changes the subject quickly and then talks about guys who she is messaging. On a recent night out, she kept calling me an idiot for forgetting my ID, then when we got home she kept telling me I spilt my make up everywhere and wouldn’t stop going on about it.

She also takes joy in my misfortune. If something ever bad happens to me or I post anything negative she is the first to message me. But when I upload a photo of myself she never likes it, she never likes it when anything positive happens to me either

what is her problem with me? Why does she treat me like complete dirt?