Christians what is your opinion on this status?

“Abortion is a very popular topic in the state of Alabama and in other various places as well. The Bible says that “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:13 “Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalms 127:3 Therefore yes... show more “Abortion is a very popular topic in the state of Alabama and in other various places as well. The Bible says that “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:13

“Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalms 127:3

Therefore yes God condemns abortion but he Offers forgiveness for anyone who repents and believes in Jesus. Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, and John 3:16
God is not willing that any should perish and he commands everyone to turn to Jesus . Abortion is forgiven by believing in Jesus.”