How to make sex more exciting?? Serious question?

My boyfriend and I have sex and it is amazing but we struggle to find new positions or new ways to make each other feel good. I don’t like sucking but I do it sometimes. He fingers me and sometimes eats me out(but it’s rare like how it’s rare that I blow him) I’m 26, he’s 25. We both were virgins before each... show more My boyfriend and I have sex and it is amazing but we struggle to find new positions or new ways to make each other feel good.
I don’t like sucking but I do it sometimes. He fingers me and sometimes eats me out(but it’s rare like how it’s rare that I blow him)
I’m 26, he’s 25.
We both were virgins before each other.
I’m not saying sex now is boring but it’s so quick. He cums really fast. Sometimes after he still pleasures me for a bit.
I want to find new positions or new ways to have fun with each other during that time.
What we do position wise is I will be on my back and he is over me putting it in. Or he goes when I’m on all four and he goes from behind. Sometimes we do it while he is standing and I am on all fours on like the edge of the bed.
What are other positions???? Or anything else we could do??????