Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

How to make sex more exciting?? Serious question?

My boyfriend and I have sex and it is amazing but we struggle to find new positions or new ways to make each other feel good.

I don’t like sucking but I do it sometimes. He fingers me and sometimes eats me out(but it’s rare like how it’s rare that I blow him)

I’m 26, he’s 25.

We both were virgins before each other.

I’m not saying sex now is boring but it’s so quick. He cums really fast. Sometimes after he still pleasures me for a bit.

I want to find new positions or new ways to have fun with each other during that time.

What we do position wise is I will be on my back and he is over me putting it in. Or he goes when I’m on all four and he goes from behind. Sometimes we do it while he is standing and I am on all fours on like the edge of the bed.

What are other positions???? Or anything else we could do??????

• ?

He needs to control himself. Slow down and enjoy. Its not about positions its about passion.

• Shane1 year agoReport

ditto that....

You need to get a karma sutra book, but in all honesty oral sex would add a lot to the table, you say sex is over quick if he went down on you to orgasm before penetration that’s one orgasm there before you start, I love performing oral on my partner by the time I’ve licked her to orgasm I’m rock solid gagging for her,

1.because I love pleasing her and it excites me to taste her

2. Seeing her squirm and moan in pleasure is a massive turn on and gets me really ready for her

Doing that alone adds time to love making same as when she sucks me till I’m about to blow then stops and I go down on her, it’s all play and build up, your not getting that build up and passion for a start without oral

Try different places,outdoors,other rooms, use toys or something

There is plenty you can do, go on google, love honey website, there’s plenty places and ideas around

"My boyfriend and I have sex and it is amazing but we struggle to find new positions or new ways to make each other feel good."

If you are struggling to find new positions or new ways to make each other feel good then its obviously not amazing.

How is he? Is he open to new things or does he freak out and go into fetal position when you suggest experimenting. Have you considered maybe getting some on the side outside of the relationship?

If you arent interested in screwing around with someone else, then suggest to him that he and you be body to body when you 2 are doing it. If he lies on top of you, he wont get so tired when he is thrusting. Also, if he slows down his breathing it will help him last longer.

Source(s): 79

Do it with the lights on

Do it with your wife's sister.

you and him need to get some imagination

since you and him do not like oral sex.... I am going to say you never will get it right.....

For example if you do not absolutely love sucking him the chore aspect is in place and you brain is in the other room sweeping the floor

the problem is your brain is not into this and that is where sex is

as far as him being too fast... the key is get him off the morning then sex that night he will last

Other positions is not so much try other places rooms of the house cars the fitting room a the Big stores even

but if you brain does not hit the game your body will not

the shower ,

the chair

look up pegging and water sports

but if your not going to be into it any more than you do oral sex..... your not getting anywhere

• Orla C

Only 2 positions? Goodness me, no wonder you're bored. Google sexual positions and see how you get on.

You're welcome to check my Profile message link if 18+, and we can discuss anything about sex you would like to know.

-wax

-more people

-witchcraftery

-movies

-sushi

-roleplay

-foreplay

-ram ranch

• Nobody

Sure, try the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position. But more importantly, talk to him about you're desires and convince him to be open to trying new things, such as role playing.

• Nobody
      1 year agoReport

Ok, that's fine. Its not for everyone. I hope you and your husband can find a happy medium.