How much should my son get paid to be a grocery stalker?

He applied for stalker here at a grocery and they are only willing to pay $8 an hour. he doesn't have experience but is a good boy and I think he deserves more. What should grocery stalkers make starting out?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Usually it's whatever the minimum wage is in your state. It's an unskilled "starter" job that can lead to a career if he likes grocery work. Shelf stalkers aren't union but many grocery stores are union stores for cashiers and department heads.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sounds on the face of it like a stocker or a store detective. I was the house dick once myself.

Source(s): wc fields
  • 6 months ago

Hahahahhhahhahhhahahhhahhah...............

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If he's a "stalker" he needs to go to prison. If he's a stocker and a non-union one he's earning more than the federal minimum wage and likely at least whatever your state's minimum wage is. For a new hire doing a job that requires no skill that sounds about right. You can lobby your state to increase its minimum wage but you can't really argue that this job deserves more than minimum wage as a starting salary.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

A stalker should receive less than a stocker, so a can of beans?

• 6 months ago

If your son is a grocery store STALKER you need to teach him that STALING is against the law and just wrong.

Because STALKING WOMEN WEARING SKIRTS IN GROCERY STORE WITH HIDDEN CAMS IS ILLEGAL...

• 6 months ago

Being a stalker is bad. If he stalks people around the grocery store he might get arrested.

Did you mean stocker? You English is bad sorry.

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Yo English is bad sorry.

• 6 months ago

I didn't know people stalked groceries.... are the groceries aware of this?

• 6 months ago

Ummm....who will he stalk at the grocery store? Tell him just leave the old folks alone. They do not need anyone stalking them....

In all seriousness, it would be whatever the minimum wage is for the city/state or location of where you live most likely. Best best is to just ask what the hourly pay is.

• Mrs fritsche6 months agoReport

It's also still called stock, not stalk. Correcting me when you cannot even spell the correct form of stocking 🤣

• 6 months ago

What is grocery stalker? Such job exists??

• drip
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That job pays minimum wage.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.