Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Why don't people like big, fat people?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I know fat people who are well liked by others. Maybe it's because SOME fat people are horrible miserable mean unlikable people (just like some skinny People). If you not well liked and you blame it on being fat then your showing why your disliked. People don't like people who live life like victims. Maybe improve your personality and stop blaming it on "people just don't like fat People" Because Makes you sound self entitled and self absorbed. Like you're perfect and everyone should just like you.

• 7 months ago

too much to hug

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

i like all type

• 7 months ago

I don't have anything against fat people if they have a condition that makes it hard for them to lose weight or they just choose not to then that's their life and their business i go off of the personality not what the person looks like.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You have a very narrow perspective. It's only about America and Fat western countries where fat is hated. People don't hate fat, they may not prefer them for sports or dating. If you are living in a very poor country, I am sure being small, thin is hated.

• 7 months ago

I don't think it's about "dislike"... it may be about pity. I feel sorry for someone who has an eating disorder so damaging that they get morbidly obese. It's sad.

• 7 months ago

Nothing against you personally - people don't like fat as it represents excess and a problem they do not wish to have or associate with. That being said I have many fat friends. I realize they are struggling with many issues in their lives

• marty
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I do. I don't judge who I like or not on physical appearance

• 7 months ago

I judge the person NOT their size.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.