How did the producers of the Big Bang Theory convince actress Sarah Michelle Gellar to guest star on The Big Bang Theory series finale?

How did the Big Bang Theory producers got her to guest star on the series finale. The show is way beneath her. She is not exactly nerd material. She is way too pretty and popular to be on the series. Her husband Freddie would fit in the series. But not her, because she is too famous and too pretty to appear in the series. How did the producers convince to guest star in the finale.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

She isn't that famous anymore, the only thing she has going for her these days are her looks

• susan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The show is hilarious and popular. They've had plenty of famous guest stars already. I doubt it was a hard sell.

• 6 months ago

She's not that famous

• 6 months ago

Maybe

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

She was Buffy. She fit perfectly.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

How far do you think she lives from the studio? I think it's about 14 miles. She probably got a lot of money for very little effort.

And look at some big stars who promote products on ads. Are YOU impressed by celebrity endorsements? I'm not.

Even though they mentioned her on the plane, I didn't recognize her later when she was sitting next to Raj, until she started speaking.

• 6 months ago

Perhaps they just asked her.

• 6 months ago

Showrunner Steve Holland was a big Buffy fan. They contacted her and found out she watches BBT with her family and is a fan so she agreed.

https://tvline.com/2019/05/16/sarah-michelle-gella...

I love SMG but she's not as popular as she used to be.She hasn't been in anything recently.It's not like it's beneath her.She probably could of used the money

Even some big Celebrities appear in shows they are fans of as long as the pay is good

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe she’s a fan.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It was a very popular and well written series. How is it beneath her?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.