I’m pregnant and I want an abortion. :(?

Recently I found out I was pregnant. I just graduated high school but i’m not ready for a baby. I’m on birth control (the implant). I’m not financially stable. I still have my whole life ahead of me. I want to go to college. I thought I was being responsible by being on birth control and being safe. There’s a lot... show more Recently I found out I was pregnant. I just graduated high school but i’m not ready for a baby. I’m on birth control (the implant). I’m not financially stable. I still have my whole life ahead of me. I want to go to college. I thought I was being responsible by being on birth control and being safe. There’s a lot of abortion laws going around and the people who are pro-life are making me feel so bad. I’m so disappointed in myself. I’m just surprised that this had to happen at the end of my senior year. I tried my best to be the “good” child. I don’t drink smoke or go to parties. I’m not ready for a baby yet. I do feel bad there are some women that can’t have their own kids but I still can’t have this child. I don’t want to bring it into the world knowing I can’t give it a great life. That’s what they deserve. You can call me a murderer or whatever....I just need some posture advice pleaS
29 answers 29