Boyfriend and the changes?

Last year my boyfriend didn't spend the holidays with me not even for a couple of hrs but instead stayed at his house with his daughter and did things with her, and for her birthday he took his only vacation from work to be with her instead of me this month, and this year I'm not even gonna bother asking... show more Last year my boyfriend didn't spend the holidays with me not even for a couple of hrs but instead stayed at his house with his daughter and did things with her, and for her birthday he took his only vacation from work to be with her instead of me this month, and this year I'm not even gonna bother asking him to do anything special with me during the holidays even Christmas and my birthday since it's always about her! I have noticed he quit bringing me chocolate and gifts as a suprise when he sees me like he used since he knows I love chocolate! And now a days when he takes me on dates it's where he wants to eat at and if I ask he gets mad and don't want to go there , all he ever eats is meat I would like to have italian, Chinese or Mexican for a change! He always loved me choosing the spots now it's different. Sometimes I think he's cheating on me because he always hides his phone when I accidentally glance over at him and texting now days is not the same it's always 3hrs apart it used to be after each text we been dating almost a year!
3 answers 3