Why libra always sabotage relationships?

I’m a Gemini with Aquarius moon sign. The worst betrayal relationship I ever deal with is libra moon sign and rising. All they do is wear a mask, backstabbing, and just ugliest personality I ever see. I was in relationship with libra with libra moon sign. The person was charming and chill but was also heartless... show more I’m a Gemini with Aquarius moon sign. The worst betrayal relationship I ever deal with is libra moon sign and rising. All they do is wear a mask, backstabbing, and just ugliest personality I ever see. I was in relationship with libra with libra moon sign. The person was charming and chill but was also heartless piece of **** that lied to me. He had pictures of other women and talk to them while we were in relationship. He didn’t have no photos of me in his gallery. He even lied behind my back and told my family that I use his debit card information and his car. He was flirting and having affairs with my close friend of whom I trust and no longer friend with that thot. Not only went through worst relationship with this piece of **** but also friendship. I hate libra so much to the point I wish they body get chopped up to pieces and get eaten by a lion.
11 answers 11