How can I tell my kids they are fat and need to lose weight?

I have kids who are 14, 12, and 11. The 14 year old is a girl, the 12 and 11 year olds are boys. They eat so much junk food. I tell them to burn their calories outside, but they never do. They drink Coca Cola, Mt. Dew, etc. for breakfast. They do eat some fruits and veggies, but barely any. They eat fatty meat... show more I have kids who are 14, 12, and 11. The 14 year old is a girl, the 12 and 11 year olds are boys. They eat so much junk food. I tell them to burn their calories outside, but they never do. They drink Coca Cola, Mt. Dew, etc. for breakfast. They do eat some fruits and veggies, but barely any. They eat fatty meat (usually fatty steak and fatty bacon), pizza 3 times a week, McDonald’s is eaten often. They also eat twinkies and other hostess cupcakes as snacks.

I tried to tell them to go outside and burn those excessive calories, but they don’t listen. My daughter said “I don’t need to lose weight, I’m confident with my body”, and my sons each said “I don’t care if I’m fat”. They don’t care about the risk of cancer or diabetes. I forgot to mention the weights. The 14 year old is 130 pounds and 5’0”. The 12 year old is 120 pounds and 4’9”, and the 11 year old is 97 pounds and 4’4”.

How can I get them to go on a diet, cut back on junk food, and exercise?