Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Why does always the old people want to take my machine at the gym?

Literally I am on a machine for like a minute and they act all grumpy and want to take my machine. It’s literally all the 50+ year olds who want to, and I am getting really tired of it that they can’t wait a min or 2. It always seems to be me, do they see me as weak person so that’s why they can act like this?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Tell them even though they have less time than you to use that machine, to f*** off, because you were there first.

• 6 months ago

Tell them you just got here and they can go find another machine because this one is occupied.

• k w
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

then tell them you just got there and they can have it in 5 or 10 minutes.....

• 6 months ago

At least where I go; all the young people just sit at the machine and look at their phones. They don't do anything.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Because you are sitting there on the equipment texting and on Yahoo Answers posting questions rather than knocking out a few sets and moving on .

I know your type .

• 6 months ago

its probably easier

• 6 months ago

Maybe you are scrawny 👀

• 6 months ago

Come on, cut them some slack. They don't have as much time left as you do, hahaha.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.