Does anyone know the answer to this riddle or know the name of it?

Does anyone know the name or answer to this riddle: monk 1&2 are arguing over who owns a cat monk 3 cuts the cat and half and hands a peace to 1&2 Than monk4 walks in sandals on his head the authority monk says monk4 couldv saved the cat

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

The only thing that I can get from this riddle is: "Hindsight is 20/20".

Or, that Monk 3 is named 'Curiosity'.

It is confusing; as, only leads to speculation: like the riddle:

If one parks their car in the garage only three times a week; how long will it take for the Cows too come home?

Or:

If a man runs the length of the Football Field; what time is it?

Or:

If the Cow jumped over the Moon, and the little Dog laughed too see such sport; then, why is a Duck?

Here is an easy one: How can One plus One equal Three or more?

• Joe
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

This horse walks into a bar and sits down. Bartender asks, Hey, why the long face ??

• 7 months ago

Monks renounce all worldly possessions and would be very happy merely caring for the cat. To argue over who owned it is unthinkable.

• 7 months ago

Humble yourself and walk away

If the game is cruel, refuse to play

Guess I'm a poet.

Two brothers were fighting over who would inherit a vacant lot from their late mother. Each hired a lawyer. In court, the judge ordered the lot be sold, and the $15,000 proceeds divided evenly between the two brothers. Each brother then paid their lawyer 1/3 of their awards, plus $10,000. Who won? Only the lawyer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BJJ
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I don't understand the answer but Google

"Quick" who can save the cat

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.