Do you believe in online seminars on how to make lots of money; but the instructor only brags about the money made, and never gets to point?

I watched an ad on you tube about making money from home. I clicked and enrolled in the seminar. Dude talked for 30 minutes plus on how much money he made. He also repeated himself over and over; about testimonials. He sat in a room with about 1,000,000 cash. After listening to him repeat himself over and over... show more I watched an ad on you tube about making money from home. I clicked and enrolled in the seminar. Dude talked for 30 minutes plus on how much money he made. He also repeated himself over and over; about testimonials. He sat in a room with about 1,000,000 cash. After listening to him repeat himself over and over for about 30 minutes... I left. Is this kind of stuff real?