Taurus woman and Aries Man?

I am an Taurus and I noticed when encountering Aries they either really like me or really hate me for no reason. I was a teller so when helping customers I could see their birthdays when opening their accounts. I remember 2 Aries ladies. They kind of looked alliked but were not related. I treated them the same way.... show more I am an Taurus and I noticed when encountering Aries they either really like me or really hate me for no reason. I was a teller so when helping customers I could see their birthdays when opening their accounts. I remember 2 Aries ladies. They kind of looked alliked but were not related. I treated them the same way. One lady was very cheery and was very nice and happy when I did transactions for her. The other Aries lady would just get irritated by me everytime I tried to be friendly with her and she would always complain about my service or say something bad to other tellers about me. She eventually was a bit nicer to me when I showed to try to better service her but she would always give me a fake smile not like the other Aries lady who is much more genuine. Now I have a crush on a Aries guy who is shy and kind of snobby. Sometimes I feel he doesn’t like me but it turns out he has an identifical twin brother who possibly likes me. I think the guy I liked has stopped being snobby and standoffish towards me but it’s too late, I think I will pursue his twin brother instead.
3 answers 3