Do I have a reason to report my father to the police or am I overreacting?

My dad is very angry most of the time and hates kids. He tells them off all the time and has refused to come to most parties that have children because they get his blood boiling. Yesterday, I was having a pool party for my eldest son who is 19 and my dad's favorite grandson. My dad came over and decided to go... show more My dad is very angry most of the time and hates kids. He tells them off all the time and has refused to come to most parties that have children because they get his blood boiling. Yesterday, I was having a pool party for my eldest son who is 19 and my dad's favorite grandson. My dad came over and decided to go into the pool. My twelve year old daughter wanted to see if she could pick him up and he seemed slightly annoyed, but agreed. She was able to lift him up while in the water. My dad approached me and ended up telling me that when she picked him up, that her torso kept uncomfortably pressing too hard into his genital area and he didn't do anything at first because he didn't want to be rude, but when she didn't let him go, he decided to break free and asked me to intervene if she tried to do that again because he's trying really hard to stay patient with my children. I found this to be absolutely disgusting and kicked my dad from the party, should I report him to the police?