Can someone please help me to setup dual monitors?

I have been at this all day and very frustrated. I have a computer with VGA and HDMI. I have first monitor with only a VGA and my second monitor is a VGA and some other hook up, its not HDMI, its like white or something. I added a photo of the second monitor. I had it hooked up before, but I had to move it to another location and can't remember how to do it.

This is what I have:

Monitor with VGA hookup only

Another monitor with VGA hookup and another hookup in photo

Computer I have VGA and HDMI hookup

• Shadow

The one it a DVI-D and the other a VGA. You would need a HDMI to DVI adapter and then a DVI to DVI cable for it to work on the HDMI port. Altrernatively, try to find a HDMI to VGA adapter and then it can be connected like a normal monitor with the VGA to VGA cable.

Thanks everyone for the assistance. I finally got it to working.

The image is low res, but it looks like the other connector is a DVI port, which an older digital video connection standard from before HDMI and DisplayPort standards were around. What you need is an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable, should be around $10 or less.

You can use approximately this type adapter

• A.J.

VGA is generally inferior analog. The image shows an analog VGA and digital DVI-D.

HDMI has digital audio and video. The DVI-D (and VGA) are video only.

You need an HDMI to DVI-D adapter or cable.

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-HDMI-Output-Ad...

That white connector is a DVI connector. If your computer has only one VGA output and no DVI connection, you can get an adapter to connect the DVI cable to the HDMI port.