Are there any study abroad or exchange programs that are cheaper than US university fees?

I can’t afford to study in the US so Im planning on studying in a foreign country instead where it is cheaper like South Korea, China and Philippines however if I apply as a regular student I have to be fluent in that country’s language and in the case where I can not learn it in time I have to secure all english... show more I can’t afford to study in the US so Im planning on studying in a foreign country instead where it is cheaper like South Korea, China and Philippines however if I apply as a regular student I have to be fluent in that country’s language and in the case where I can not learn it in time I have to secure all english taugh classes which is not easy and can only be done through international programs but it cost the same if not more than regular US univ fees