Can a 15 year old travel to spain alone?

I'm going to be in a summer study abroad program in Biarritz, France for two months. Since Sundays are free days and San Sebastian, Spain is an hour away on train, I was wondering if I would be able to travel to spain for the day. I'm curious to know if there are any minor travel consent forms or documents that are required for minors entering spain.

• Stoo

Once you're past customs, you can travel anywhere in the EU without anyone checking - just be sure to bring your passport for identification if asked. Whether the school allows you to travel alone is another question - they're usually not keen on students making unannounced travel plans, they're agreeing to be your surrogate guardians and having people fûck off randomly is something they'd probably frown on. If you clear it with the school they'd probably be fine - that could just be getting permission and telling them your plans so they can check up if you don't return on time.

i would ask your parents about it

If you have an EU visa you can travel anywhere in Europe. There are no border checkpoints any more.

• As long as adult is present