Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 6 months ago

(Spoilers) why did James Holzhauer basically forfeit Jeopardy?

He had the chance to beat Ken Jennings I feel.

• Brian

All good thing must come to an end. He did tweet: "Knew I shouldn’t have invited @Drake to the @Jeopardy taping." which was jokingly referring to the “Drake curse” that says whichever basketball team the rapper roots for loses.

I knew she wouldn't last longer than a day. However, I believe he was just tired or wanted to get his money an began to live his life. I think he will be asked back sooner than we think. I enjoyed that particular game. I wish him and his family all the blessings and luck that's good that comes their way.

Trump's fault.........

• Dimple

I remember seeing him on the chase and he bugged me then. When I saw him on Jeopardy I was furious.. He’s so arrogant

• ctc453

He knew the only way to win was for her to get the question wrong.

Don't care.

• ctc453

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have commented

I say because he didn’t want to surpass Ken Jennings record..

His edge was always getting the daily doubles but yesterday he got the first one on the first pick so only 1000 then the winner got both second round doubles. He was beaten out on the buzzer many many times yesterday by both of the other contestants. You will see him several times in the future. The filming of the show is a very grueling process that would make it very hard to win day after day after day.

Just like almost everyone the lady who beat him will not win today.

Cuz he probably got a real job

• ctc453

A sports gambler is a real job, and he's richer than you from doing it

haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like he lost fair and square to another player using his same strategy.

what makes you say he forfeit?