Is this possible....at all?

okay so... long story short, I'm 2 years away from graduating high school in Scotland. I really REALLY want to go to university in america and join a sorority (and live in the sorority) i come from a very low-income family is this gonna be possible for me at all to do this? A majority of my expenses will have... show more okay so... long story short, I'm 2 years away from graduating high school in Scotland. I really REALLY want to go to university in america and join a sorority (and live in the sorority) i come from a very low-income family is this gonna be possible for me at all to do this? A majority of my expenses will have to be covered by scholarships/grants, student loans for international students and working during study as my family and I simply could not afford all expenses. I'm slightly above average in school idk if that makes any difference. but this is something i really want and I'm determined to work extremely hard for. Also, I know this isn't going to be easy at all, but it isn't completely impossible... right?
6 answers 6