94 asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 year ago

Why do many people hate mcdonald's?

• Bob

I don t like the food,other people have an issue with the fast food industry and the ready convenience of a fatty meal sold inexpensively and how it contributes to the decrease in peoples health

I used to like it when there were more items on the Dollar Menu but now it has gotten too expensive and I think their high prices are unfair!

We don't hate the place. We just consider the food to be overpriced for the quality they serve.

because most of food in mcdonald is high calories,if u eat too much,will make u unheathy

I think because they see it as unhealthy

• olivia

I don't Knw, I think they don't like Mc donald Items thats why people hate this

No idea

• Andy C

There are four main poisonous substances that cause obesity, diabetes II and most heart disease: alcohol, fructose, trans fats and branched chain amino acids.

McDonald's serves copious amounts of 3 of 4. No alcohol as of yet.

Some people are against Fast Food. Eating McDo more than once a week ends up with the eater getting SuperSized and obese. So there is a problem with Junk Food obesity.

Also these foods sugar with meats are causing increases in weird allergies amongst children. The culprit, some scientists have suggested, could be substances known as advanced glycation endproducts, or AGEs.

Others are fed up of everywhere looking the same. The homogenisation of the high street where every town looks the same as every other one. They think variety is the spice of life and with McDos everywhere ends up being the same.

• Alex

Because of many different reasons. Some just don t like the food, others don t like the business practices, others still have an issue with the fast food industry and the all to ready convenience of a fatty meal sold inexpensively and the contribution to the decrease in our general health. Others (like my son) have worked at McDonald s and familiarity breeds contempt.

And those are only the few that I can think of.