Someone ( i may know ) keeps trying to hack my account?

im a girl and 17 anyway lately i have been getting notifications that someone keels attempting to log into my instagram account. It has happened about 3 times now. Ive recently joined Instagram not long ago so the whole thing is odd.I know it could be anybody but i feel like it might be someone i know because the... show more im a girl and 17 anyway lately i have been getting notifications that someone keels attempting to log into my instagram account. It has happened about 3 times now. Ive recently joined Instagram not long ago so the whole thing is odd.I know it could be anybody but i feel like it might be someone i know because the location where the person tried to hack was local from my area. There’s a few toxic people from my past, ive had a few creepy friends that still stalk around online and talk sh*t about me still. I know this is nothing to do with the situation but i think it could because after all, you never know with some people. I have a strong password so they wouldn’t have no chance in getting in but why would someone want to get into my account?
8 answers 8