Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 5 months ago

Is it normal to be this sick by age 30?

I'm 30. I have stage 3 liver-failure (steato-hepatitis).

Every morning, I feel shaky and frail like I'm 80 years

old. Sort of like, I can't move my arms and legs like I

used to when I was young. The good news is: my

doctor said they should have a cure for me in 2 years.

Advice Please. What am I supposed to do? Help!

No not normal at all and something is causing the liver failure.

Was that an MD that you saw? I hope so.

• Linda

You really search your family (both sides) history of illnesses.

and what kind of cure would that be?

Have you had a second opinion?

I personally would request a second opinion from some place like Mayo clinic.

• kelvin

what you need to do is see a second doctor for a second opinion as the first doctor you saw is a huge nut job

No. Liver failure is not normal at your age. When it does happen, the most common cause is alcohol consumption. Even if it was caused by something else, I think that avoiding alcohol would probably help.

There are several reasons known and unknown to science for falling sick at any age.What we can do is to accept the reality and try to follow medical advice with the firm belief that things will become better in course of time.If you believe in God constant prayers to God with faith will work wonders.

Lots has to do with what we eat. Pres. Obama put a 30% decrease on Food Stamp cards; and this caused my face to age decades in three months, because of all the fruits and veg; s I had to remove.

There are Commandments in the Bible on what to eat and not eat. At the end of these commands it states IF one sticks to this diet they are Not likely to ever get sick.

How about if you look up eating Kosher?