I would like to understand the Transgender issue better. Can you suggest some online articles that explain this?

Try gires.

New Health Guidelines Propel Transgender Rights | Human Rights Watch https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/05/27/new-health-gui...

I

trans youtubers are good for this.

• abcdef

I suggest reading "Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family" by Amy Ellis Nutt. Not only does it tell the story of a twin who was born into a boy's body but felt she was a girl practically from the beginning, but the appendix will give you great scientific information about all kinds of human sexuality. It's not a long book, but excellent. There's also a documentary movie which is available online.

there IS no 'understanding' the issue, 'cause it's all in their heads ............................