How do i fix this keyboard issue?

I have a lenavo thinkpad T430s and i use windows 10, just a couple hours ago, a bunch of random keys (mostly on the right side of the keyboard) stopped working. The computer itself is working fine, I have tried resetting it multiple times, updating the drivers, setting it back to a restore point, and scanning for... show more I have a lenavo thinkpad T430s and i use windows 10, just a couple hours ago, a bunch of random keys (mostly on the right side of the keyboard) stopped working. The computer itself is working fine, I have tried resetting it multiple times, updating the drivers, setting it back to a restore point, and scanning for viruses and malware and i also tried uninstalling the keyboard and resetting again that did not fix anything either and Nothing else has worked, i am using a usb keyboard to type this out right now, but I often rely on using the keyboard on the laptop for school and work i cant just haul a big usb keyboard around with me.

The following keys that dont work are
Space
function
backspace
N
M
,
.
Enter
H
J
K
L
Y
U
O
]
\
6
7
9
=
Right shift

Its literally just random keys,on a side note, there is this little orange light on the mute button that goes on when you mute the computer and that also stopped working, which is extremely odd because it was working fine as well as the keyboard literally 5 hours ago, how can i fix this issue?
Update: well i took apart the laptop keyboard, cleaned it good...and the problem still is there, except now the keys are acting strange. My enter key makes a period every time i press it, some other keys have started working again. the keys acting up now are N Enter , Y U ] \ 6 7 = I i really don't know where to... show more well i took apart the laptop keyboard, cleaned it good...and the problem still is there, except now the keys are acting strange. My enter key makes a period every time i press it, some other keys have started working again. the keys acting up now are

N
Enter
,
Y
U
]
\
6
7
=

I i really don't know where to go from here..i think the keyboard its self is fine, i think it is something software related but i am not sure exactly how i would fix that considering i have already tried almost everything.
1 answer 1