Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Will a White guy get turned off if he finds out that I'm a virgin at 25 years of age?

I'm 25, a woman, and have never dated anyone before (I was too busy with career, lived somewhere where sex/dating is an extremely taboo thing, and also had to immigrate to here , all by myself. It wasted my early 20s completely😢😭). So anyways, I have just now started with "dating men"

This is my first ever serious date/relationship with a man. He's a white guy. I LOVE him already, and he wants us to get physically intimate. I can't imagine a life without him... I love him so much

But, back to question. I've also come to know that, in the place where I'm currently staying, majority of people lose their virginity by the age of 17 or 18. Including white guys.

Will a guy think this is weird and the girl has problems? Will he think it's abnormal of me to be a virgin despite being 25? Should I not bring up that I'm a virgin?

I would say that waiting for the right one is special and being the first one is the most special. I’m still a virgin at 23 and I hope to stay one until I get married. I just don’t believe in giving myself away like that.

• Atiquah5 months agoReport

I totally agree, and I think in the same way, that both me and my future husband are virgins until we get married.

Sex before marriage is wrong, flee fornication. Doesn't matter what age you are, do not fornicate.

• 5 months agoReport

that's your opinion shut up about it

Why would he?? If he loves you then no

not sure why you had to keep letting us know the guy you're falling for is a WHITE guy*.........? whY? do u feel u need to make sure that point is pointed out*............and as for u being a virgin at 25........i doubt your guy will think somethings wrong with you....but DONT be giving your virginity too soon....as it's ur first 'relationship' so u dont know any different.........u dont have to have sex* just because u r 25 now n feel everyone else is doing it so you should be too*................U DO REALIZE u can get pregnant if ur not careful*! also u can get transmitted sexual diseases if ur not 100% sure ur man is only with YOU n no one else............so my advice would be to continue to hold off with SEX.........until ur sure YOU are ready!......don't feel pressured by your 'white' boyfriend to have sex*............only when YOU ARE READY

Any men gets turned on by a virgin! But believing in it is another story. Every man is different you can not base this theory on color age heigh and ect. Get to know a guy before revealing your a virgin other wise it could make you more vulnerable.

White guys are notoriously prudish. So you should be fine.

Where you would have to worry is if say you were 25 and had been with like 30 men and you know for certain that he has only been with like 10 or 20 women.

Honkeys (the men) are infamous for getting intimidated by women who have had more partners then them.

So...whats the deal why a whiteboy? You missed a few steps on the way, know what i mean?

Even mixed guys were too much?

Source(s): 79
    • Lv 7

so gay that I damaged your mum's ovaries with my gas pump

No problem.....

Contrary to popular opinion White Guys are typically quite open-minded & actually very understanding about that particular miner flaw in a young-lady's personal life,,,

After all, just ask any White Guy & I'm sure he can tell you from experience that "Nobody's perfect!"

So, if your Caucasian BF happens to tell you that you ARE once he's assisted you with correcting that miner flaw,

Then odds are it's because he's just being appropriately polite!

• Mr.Anonymous

@ fake; you obviously have the same flaw as Mavis, the common flaw in most virgins isn't Virginity since there's a 1st time for everything, it's mistaking it for "Virtue" especially when sex is before Marriage otherwise virgins would only marry other virgins. White guys prefer 'Virtue'.

Only when he finds out you're lying

• larry5 months agoReport

Why bother learning to spell spook

White dudes love virgins lol

• John P

Many men like the idea that they will have been "the first" inside you.