Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

Do you get irritated by random people that come up to you and tell you how much fat & calories are in the fast food meal that you're eating?

I have never experienced such an incident as you describe, though I well imagine it will happen, particularly as some folk become much less concerned with minding their own business

The only way to react to such interfering folk is with the same directness as they are using

Rise to you feet (very effective if you are of large built) , grab him or her by the throat and draw their face close to your own , and tell them loudly to " F*** Off."

I am sure that he will fully understand the request, and retire as quickly as possible.

No because i don't eat fast food that much anymore its every once in a blue moon and if they did i would be annoyed bc its none of their business what i do with my body or what kind of food im eating. Ignore those ppl they need to point out what other people are doing to make them feel inadequate so that the negative attention isn't on them. Idiots.

I have fast mstabolism and can eat as much as I want without gaining a bit of weight so I could eat whatever I want. I'll say that lol

Yes oh not to be rude and then I tell them to shut up then.

• kelvin

nope as i don't care

• Satan

Nope. The last person to try and irritate me whilst eating was a vegan who tried to put me off by telling me of the suffering the animal I was eating went through.

I did a burp in her face that so loud, it vibrated the ground and set of car alarms in a 300 yard vicinity.

• paul

hmmmmmm great time to stop eating fast food because of the fat and calories

NEVER had that problem ...............

Not really . I burn up everything I eat . I've only gained 3 or 4 pounds since college ( 30 years ago ) so my caloric intake is obviously not an issue .

No, but one look at me they can see fat and calories don't scare me.